Kynaris - Night Elf Druid (Resto/Balance)

If you are considering joining our team, you will probably be asked to submit an application in this forum. See sticky posts inside for information on our recruitment process.

If you are not a forum member you may join in the conversations within this forum but your posts WILL NOT appear until approved by a moderator. Any post featuring advertising will be deleted rather than approved in every case.

Kynaris - Night Elf Druid (Resto/Balance)

Postby Kynaris » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:34 pm

QUESTION 1: Please provide your armory link (With your main spec gear equipped) and if available a recent world of logs report link.

ANSWER 1:> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... ris/simple

QUESTION 2: Our official raid days/hours are Sun/Mon/Wed from 21:00-23:30 server-time. With this is mind, what level of attendance do you expect to be able to commit to on an on-going basis? Please be as honest and realistic as you can.

ANSWER 2:> My attendance will be close to 100% unless its a holiday period where i might be afk for a week or so.

QUESTION 3: It's really important that all members of the team have a working microphone and are willing to use it to talk with us during raids so that we can discuss observations and strategies. Do you have a working microphone and are you happy to use it to talk with us during raids?

ANSWER 3:> Yes, i was the raid leader in my last guild so i dont have any problem using my mic.

QUESTION 4: We value flexibility from our members. If a player is online during 'official raid hours' and the raid needs them, we expect that player to join, no excuses. Equally, because we need to recruit more than 10 players to be able to run 10-player raids on a regular basis, we expect players to be understanding and patient if they cannot get into a raid on a given evening due to over-subscription. Are you comfortable with these fairly common requirements that place the team's needs ahead of your own for the good of the guild as a whole?

ANSWER 4:> Yes ofc, although i guess ill be one of your best healers so i dont think that would happen alot :P

QUESTION 5: Please list your past raiding experience, also please explain what you will do to be raid ready and what you think showing up on raids nights "raid prepared" consists of.

ANSWER 5:> ill try not to expatiate much because ive been raiding with this druid for 4 years. I have cleared all tbc content although i started taking raids more seriously from Late-Naxx(Wrath) till Dragon soul(Cata), having achieved all glorys and full hc clear on every content at its patch except Naxx and ulduar.Most noticeable achievements are:Ulduar 4-5 bosses on 25 hc(including thorim-auriaya-algalon), TotC:A tribute to mad skills(10)(with 49 attempts left),Icc 10(+hc clear)/25 glory + icc 25 11/12 hc with 15-20% buff, RS/EoT/OS(with 3d up) 10/25 cleared, BwD/Bot/TotfW cleared on normal + hc + glory(although i think im missing 2 achieves from totfw from cata raider glory) , Firelands: Full hc clear + Glory and being n32 from 10 man guilds on silvermoon and 5000+ world on wowprogress, Dragonsoul: same as firelands. Sadly, i havent done anything noticeable in MoP because i was afk for 10-11 months for rl reasons, i guess the best achievements i can link from there are Challenge Conquerror Gold and Proving grounds Endless healer (at wave 37 i think). I was an officer in my last guild <<the dark stalkers>> and we managed to clear 7/14 within 2 raids but sadly we disbanded. Thats pretty much all there is!

QUESTION 6: Is there anything you would like to tell us or ask us about as part of your application? There's no requirement to answer this question if the answer is "no."

ANSWER 6:> Btw i also have a moonkin os that im using regurarly although im using my resto gear for it because im not raiding atm and therefore not farming any gear in order to separate the two specc-gears. I also want to say that my main goal for this patch is achieving Cutting edge since we still got 5-6 months ahead of us , i just want a stable guild with experienced people that progresses without much drama. If your looking for such kind of players then im your man , and you will see that eventually ill be one of your top healers, that i can guarantee!
Kynaris

Re: Kynaris - Night Elf Druid (Resto/Balance)

Postby Sacratus » Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Kynaris,

I'm happily to give you a spot. Poke me so I can invite you to the guild and add you on the calendar.

Greetings,

Sacratus.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Sacratus

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer

Re: Kynaris - Night Elf Druid (Resto/Balance)

Postby Sacratus » Sun Dec 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Invite to guild
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Sacratus

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer

Return to Applications for Membership