Archlordxd - Deathknight dw frost human (DPS)

If you are considering joining our team, you will probably be asked to submit an application in this forum. See sticky posts inside for information on our recruitment process.

If you are not a forum member you may join in the conversations within this forum but your posts WILL NOT appear until approved by a moderator. Any post featuring advertising will be deleted rather than approved in every case.

Archlordxd - Deathknight dw frost human (DPS)

Postby arghad » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:58 pm

QUESTION 1: Please provide your armory link (With your main spec gear equipped) and if available a recent world of logs report link.

ANSWER 1:> http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... d/advanced
i dont have any WoL since i stopped raiding on firelands.

QUESTION 2: Our official raid days/hours are Sun/Mon/Wed from 21:00-23:30 server-time. With this is mind, what level of attendance do you expect to be able to commit to on an on-going basis? Please be as honest and realistic as you can.

ANSWER 2:> i can attend all ur raids so my answer will be 3/3 , can do extra raiding days aswell if needed.

QUESTION 3: It's really important that all members of the team have a working microphone and are willing to use it to talk with us during raids so that we can discuss observations and strategies. Do you have a working microphone and are you happy to use it to talk with us during raids?

ANSWER 3:> i have a working microphone and im more than happy to use it to communicate with team during raids.

QUESTION 4: We value flexibility from our members. If a player is online during 'official raid hours' and the raid needs them, we expect that player to join, no excuses. Equally, because we need to recruit more than 10 players to be able to run 10-player raids on a regular basis, we expect players to be understanding and patient if they cannot get into a raid on a given evening due to over-subscription. Are you comfortable with these fairly common requirements that place the team's needs ahead of your own for the good of the guild as a whole?

ANSWER 4:> yes iam willing to sit out if my class is not suitable for a certain fight , tbh i would do anything for the raid/ guild progression . guild progression > my personal raid acheiv. and yes i will gladly join any raid withuot a question nor an excuse .

QUESTION 5: Please list your past raiding experience, also please explain what you will do to be raid ready and what you think showing up on raids nights "raid prepared" consists of.

ANSWER 5:> i started playing wow in wrath i have done whole naxx 25 , Ulduar 25 hardmodes ( exept One in the darkness) . ToC 25 hc ( including tribuit to insanity) , Icc 25hc ( with LK 10 hc ). in cata i did BWD hc all of it , Bastion first 2 bosses on hc , Throne of the four winds on hc , Firelands got Baleroc 25 hc down then i stopped playing and i started playing again 3weeks ago . my current expansion exp. is all lfr raids only. about being raid ready for me , is showing up for raids prepaired with flasks , food and ofc tactics wise ready to progress.

QUESTION 6: Is there anything you would like to tell us or ask us about as part of your application? There's no requirement to answer this question if the answer is "no."

ANSWER 6:> yes , iknow my gears is abit low , but i would like to say that i can give the guild a player with good raid exp. and a player that comes to raid with less mistakes on boss encounters that willing to progress is my goal overeverything else on this game beside having fun while playing.
arghad

Re: Archlordxd - Deathknight dw frost human (DPS)

Postby Sacratus » Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Hi Archlordxd,

Thanks for aplying. We currently are recruiting from ilvel 545 and upwords. I see you got Ilvel 515. If we would take you raiding in Siege of Ogrimar in your current state you will hamper any progress.

Sadly this means we don't have a raid spot for you till you have better gear.

What we can do is give you a guild invite and set your rank to social. You will not be invite to raids, but can be in the guild while gearing up and get to know all the people. At the moment your gear is good enough you can ask an officer for a trial.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.
Sacratus

Race: Human
Class: Paladin
Role: Healer

Return to Applications for Membership